Website and Social Operations Specialist
Company: West Nyack - THQ
Location: West Nyack
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Salvation Army is the largest non-governmental provider of
social services in America. Every year, we help over 30 million
Americans overcome poverty, homelessness, addiction, economic
hardships, loneliness, and exploitation through a wide range of
programs and services. We serve anyone in need who walks through
the doors of one of our 7,500+ service centers in almost every ZIP
code, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or
citizenship. In 2021, The Salvation Army was ranked second in The
Chronicle of Philanthropy's annual listing of "America's Favorite
Charities." If you want a career that inspires you and empowers you
to make a positive difference in peoples' lives, we encourage you
to apply today!
Our Eastern Territorial Headquarters has an opening for a Website
and Social Operations Specialist supporting the Community Relations
& Development Team. Reporting to the Director of Digital
Strategies, this individual is responsible for the optimization and
maintenance of the Eastern Territory's digital (online and mobile)
fund raising and engagement tools. The Specialist supports
marketing, fundraising, event management, public relations, and
other capacity building operations at the national, territorial,
divisional and local level.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited
- Curates and syndicates content across a multisite website
- Maintains, devises and implements digital solutions using
available resources and creative thinking.
- Maintains and develops social media content for use and
syndication across a variety of platforms
- Compiles progress reports sourced from web and online tools for
KPI reporting and analysis.
- Provides technical administration of applications and systems
to ensure all are operating efficiently and meeting performance
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Solid understanding and experience with HTML, XML, CSS,
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including
but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design
- Proficient with FTP, DNS, and basic understanding of web server
- Proficient use of digital fundraising tools such as Classy,
Crowdrise, MobileCause, Digioh, Google suite applications
- Solid working knowledge of content management systems and
multisite environments, such as WordPress, etc.
- Proficiency and experience with Adobe and Google Analytics or
similar analytics solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other enterprise
- Experience working at a nonprofit is helpful
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.--------PI182585543
Keywords: West Nyack - THQ, Tenafly , Website and Social Operations Specialist, Other , West Nyack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!