QA Floor Inspector (I)
Company: The Nature's Bounty Co
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Bountiful Company, a Nestl-- Health Science Company, is a pure
play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection
of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of
vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and
active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health
and wellness of people's lives. The Bountiful Company's portfolio
of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo
Bi-Flex®, Puritan's Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful
Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a
diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal
is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able
to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive
compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've
ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important
a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The
Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms.
And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to
The QA Floor Inspector is responsible for ensuring products are
being produced in a manner that meets all cGMP and Product
Specification criteria. This enables improved first pass quality
and adherence to cGMP's on the production floor at all times. The
position is the Quality Unit on the plant floor. The QA Floor
Inspector provides real time review of in-process test data and
batch documentation in order to limit the need for later review or
rework. The QA Floor Inspector is the Quality expert on the
production floor and will guide and advise operations associates as
necessary on cGMP's and Good Documentation Practices to ensure
timely release of product or reaction to issues.
- When required, conducts approval of pre-start-up activities
including line/room clearance, and initial equipment checks.
- When required, performs in-process testing verifications of
operations data to confirm consistency in testing methodology and
- Consistently reviews in-process batch documentation to ensure
real-time compliance to product specifications, good documentation
practices, company SOP's and cGMP's. Discusses errors directly with
line personnel so corrections can be made if required.
- Confirms reconciliation/yield data for adherence to
specifications and ensures that deviation reports are generated by
responsible personnel if out-of-specifications are observed.
- Reviews Production logbooks for accuracy and compliance.
- Provide real-time guidance to line operations personnel
pertaining to compliance to cGMP's by monitoring dress code,
documentation practices, testing methods, and testing
- Collects data on FPQ and performs release of batch
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains
exceptional work attendance.
- Performs daily compliance Audit for responsible areas within
- Responsible for conducting duties in compliance with safety
rules, applicable SOP's, and cGMP Guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Quality Management.
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge of MS Office
programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Understanding of mathematical functions, such as mean, median,
average, and standard deviation is preferred.
Ref # POS000001779
Keywords: The Nature's Bounty Co, Tenafly , QA Floor Inspector (I), Other , Leonia, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!