Medical Assisstant - Certfified
Company: Stratford Manor
Location: Harrington Park
Posted on: November 19, 2022
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant for Stratford Manor in West
Working at Stratford Manor truly means becoming a member of our
family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding
experience and there is no better place to realize that experience
than with us.
As a Stratford Manor employee, you will be an integral member of
our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the
lives of our residents each and every day.Now hiring -Certified
Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- We Offer: Great Pay Rates! Benefits. - Bonus
- Tuition Assistance and -Career Advancement Opportunity
Join a fantastic company and facility.
Experience a great environment led by an engaged management
Job Description for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs): -
A Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA) main role is to:
- Provide basic care to patients and assist them with daily
activities such as bathing, dressing etc.
- Because of the personal nature of the job, a Certified Nursing
Assistant must be compassionate, have good people skills and enjoy
- The CNA is often a patient's main caregiver and serves as a
conduit between patients, nurses and doctors. They also record and
communicate all issues to medical staff.
CNA Certificate required
Required License/Certifications: CNA Certificate
Keywords: Stratford Manor, Tenafly , Medical Assisstant - Certfified, Other , Harrington Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!