Sr. Associate, Infrastructure Resiliency
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Sr. Associate, Infrastructure Resiliency
Albany, United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Sr. Associate, Infrastructure Resiliency is responsible for the
overall management and support of the Company's Disaster Recovery
and Business Continuity programs. Additionally, will liaise with
other teams around the US and in Spain to define testing criteria
and ensure all relevant applications are included in tests. The
candidate will have a strong background in creating and maintaining
a corporate Disaster Recovery program for large corporations.
- Meet with teams located in different locations (such as US and
Spain) to define criteria for testing
- Identify applications included in the scope of every test, by
region and develop plan for each that includes contingencies in the
event of failure.
- Maintain KRIs relating to Disaster Recovery testing and keep
logs of any errors affecting monthly metrics
- Oversee Spain tests and ensure testing has been technically
validated, issues resolved and signed off by management.
- Provide regular reporting of changes to the program and
additions of applications or tests.
- Maintain the yearly Disaster Recovery calendar.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer
Science/Software Engineering or equivalent field.
- 9-12 years experience covering enterprise datacenter server
hardware administration in a large scale infrastructure setup in a
functional team member role.
- 9-12 years experience working in large-scale
datacenter/cloud/network environments and related technologies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate complex
concepts - in speaking and writing -with team members and all
levels of technical and nontechnical customer stakeholders
- Ability to create diagrams, policies, procedures,
presentations, etc., as needed for day-to-day management as well as
read blueprints/schematics, etc. as needed for planning/issue
- Familiarity of industry change management best practices
- Enriching interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, and
communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and follow-through;
commitment to continuous improvement and the elimination of
- Ability to think analytically and independently, providing the
thought leadership necessary to introduce incremental and
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements with a
flexible and creative approach to brainstorming, troubleshooting,
and problem solving
- Well-rounded and advanced knowledge and skills across networks,
servers, databases, cloud services, security, and other related
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus Diversity & EEO Statements: At
Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and
strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively
encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as
sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting
equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite
meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to
fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not
list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your
supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be
evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed
in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this
job description at any time. This job description is not a contract
for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any
time for any reason.
For NYC Job Applicants: The base annual salary range for this
position is $130,000.00-$165,000.00. The exact compensation may
vary based on skills, experience, training, licensure and
certifications and location.
English More than 5 years of relevant work
Primary Location: Albany, New York, United States of America
Other Locations: New York-Albany,New York-New York
Organization: Banco Santander S.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Tenafly , Sr. Associate, Infrastructure Resiliency, Other , Hillsdale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!