CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Doctors Subacute Care
Posted on: January 21, 2023
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant for Doctors Subacute Care in
Shift/hours: 3-11pm Ft/Pt or other shifts- Per diem
Working at Doctors Subacute Care truly means becoming a member of
our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding
experience and there is no better place to realize that experience
than with us.
As a Doctors Subacute Care employee, you will be an integral member
of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in
the lives of our residents each and every day.$1000- Sign On
We offer on-demand pay - a quicker pay access benefit option!
Now hiring -Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
We Offer our CNAs:
- Great Pay Rates and Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance (Apply even if you are not yet certified, we
will assist you!)
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Child Care Assistance Available
- Thorough Training and Orientation and Supportive
Join a fantastic company and facility.
Experience a great environment led by an engaged management
Job Description for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs): -
A Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA) main role is to:
- Provide basic care to patients and assist them with daily
activities such as bathing, dressing etc.
- Because of the personal nature of the job, a Certified Nursing
Assistant must be compassionate, have good people skills and enjoy
- The CNA is often a patient's main caregiver and serves as a
conduit between patients, nurses and doctors. They also record and
communicate all issues to medical staff.
CNA Certificate required
Required License/Certifications: CNA Certificate
Keywords: Doctors Subacute Care, Tenafly , CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Tenafly, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!