Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Location Brightview Tenafly City
Tenafly State NJ Apply Now
Brightview Senior Living is currently hiring a Certified Medication
Aide (CMA) at Brightview Tenafly! Position Type:PTR-Part Time
(15-29 hrs/week)Shift:7a-3pOther Shift:Are you the person who
double checks your work as you go through your day? Do you love
getting to know seniors and feel good about your work at the end of
the day? If you do - you have found your next career! What you will
get to do as a Certified Medication Aide at Brightview?
- Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance,
support and companionship.
- Engage and assist residents with activities of daily living
- Look for changes in residents' day and personal care needs to
update their personal Resident Care Plan.
- Encourage resident participation in community programs and
activities. Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You're a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) What can Brightview
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person. Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, Aide,
Certified Nursing Assistant, Medication Management, Medication
Technician We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been
recognized as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work
For in 2022!! We're in the top 100 across all industries, and all
companies no matter how large or small...and we're the ONLY Senior
Living company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We
believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and
growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS our core values of
Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success. Brightview
Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living
communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living
residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood
known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40
communities in 8 states and continue to grow! We are proud to
share, through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates
are fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes
COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be
vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if
required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket
expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and
religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Tenafly , Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Other , Tenafly, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!