Infrastructure Security Lead
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Infrastructure Security LeadNew York, United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOING The Infrastructure Security Lead
serves in a technical capacity in evaluating and designing security
solutions and works with technicians throughout the program in
implementing, maintaining and constantly improving the information
security practice while managing and maintaining our efforts in the
areas of Information Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
S/he provides patches and upgrades to existing systems, designs
web-based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet
the specific needs of users, prepares operating instructions,
compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system
capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output
requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and
- Develops, manages and operates security services that assess,
prioritize and mitigate information security and technology
- Includes cyber security threat services, access management
services and technology risk assessments.
- Designs network security perimeter architecture and relevant
- Reviews internal and external IT projects and applications for
risk and adherence to security policies and industry best
- Participates on internal security project teams to deploy
security technologies and to make recommendations for
hardware/software products for future release.
- Liaises with vendors for various security
infrastructure-related products and services.Essential
- Provides direction and acts as an escalation point on projects
and issues to other team members.
- Interacts with partners as needed to explain work product,
security techniques, methodology and results to ensure appropriate
- Acts as senior resource for incident response related
- Collaborates with technical teams for security incident
remediation and communication.
- Acts as influencer of peers and management.Qualifications:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work
experienceWork Experience: 9+ years' experience in IT
Security.Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and
- Experience planning, researching and developing security
strategies, standards, and procedures
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of security, incident response and/or
- Proven ability to understand and analyze complex issues, then
apply experience and judgment to develop sound recommendations
especially as related to malware, eDiscovery, current
threats/attacks and/or vulnerability management
- Ability to communicate concisely, effectively and directly to
executive managementDiversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we
value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to
increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone
to apply.Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. For NYC Job Applicants: The
base annual salary range for this position is $125,000-$160,000.
The exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience,
training, licensure and certifications and location. Bachelor of
Science (BS) English
Primary Location: New York, NY, Madison Ave Corp
Other Locations: New York-New York
Organization: Santander US Capital Markets LLC
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Tenafly , Infrastructure Security Lead, Other , Hillsdale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...