Local Truck Driver $88-115K Salary with $10K Sign On Bonus
Company: Martin Brower
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Hungry For A Better Truck Driving Career? Join The Martin Brower
Martin Brower, a leading supply chain solutions provider for
restaurants around the world, is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for
local opportunities. As part of one of the largest privately held
companies in the United States, Martin Brower is perfectly equipped
to offer CDL professionals incentives that drive their career
forward: local routes, daily or nightly home time, 24/7 support and
earning potential of up to $115,000 per year!
We're a People First company, driven to provide a culture that is
focused on safety and committed to the well-being of our
world-class team. If you're hungry for better truck driving
opportunities, you'll find them here at Martin Brower!
* This position is located at our facility in Harriman, NY.*
Local CDL-A Truck Drivers at Martin Brower Enjoy:
* $1,500 guarentee per week and MORE
* $10,000 Sign On Bonus
* Fist year annual salary $88K - $115K /year
* Local routes
* Home daily and Sundays off
* Deliver throughout the 5 boroughs
* Average 10-12 hour shifts (Roughly 4-5 stops)
* Safety incentives
* 24/7 operations (so you'll have 24/7 support)
* Benefits from day one!
* Great benefits & more
* Union Position also available in Edison, NJ and Bronx, NY
* Opportunity for relocation bonus - talk to a recruiter today!
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
* 21 years of age with Class A CDL
* Must have and maintain acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT
* Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent
* Must pass post-offer background, DOT physical and drug test
* Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience preferred
* Other requirements apply - ask recruiter for details
Join The Martin Brower Private Fleet Today! To apply text "MBJOBS"
Keywords: Martin Brower, Tenafly , Local Truck Driver $88-115K Salary with $10K Sign On Bonus, Professions , Emerson, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!