Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job DescriptionWho is StubWorld?StubWorld is the go-to partner
for data-conscious sports and entertainment executives seeking to
optimize ticket yield, revenue, and brand equity. We manage ticket
inventory in real time across multiple online sales channels via
our proprietary software platform, market trend analysis, and
pricing algorithms. We create value for our various partners
through our custom ticket management solutions. What are we looking
for? We are looking for passionate, innovative, and driven people
who want to be part of our growing company. We are actively
expanding our pricing team, and we are looking for a Pricing
Analyst that will report to the Pricing Manager and join a team in
analyzing marketplace data, implementing pricing strategies, and
tracking and reporting key data.What would you do?
- Manage and price inventory.
- Analyze historical data, secondary market sales, and industry
trends to adjust the prices of tickets in inventory and create
competitive prices for future tickets across multiple dynamic
- Assist with the research and analysis of data.
- Closely monitor and research sales and data trends on both the
primary and secondary markets.
- Monitor and analyze results, Prepare and transmit reports to
key personnel and client, and if needed, implement process
- Effectively and efficiently roll out price changes across
multiple sales channels per evolving market conditions and/or
- Support the development and implementation of pricing systems,
processes, and guidelines to ensure the business achieves its price
realization and sales goals.
- Build models to analyze inventory and make recommendations to
- Become a subject matter expert and act as an advisor to
Purchasing Analysts with the goal of expanding and optimizing
- Analyze the event-ticketing marketplace for new ways to
generate revenue and profit.
- Promote a spirit of teamwork and professionalism to get the job
- Highly detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable working with large datasets.What do you bring?
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and strong computer
- Great analytical aptitude and the ability to interpret
- Excellent communicator with a strong ability to respond to
requests for information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Effectiveness in performing and managing assignments to meet
goals within established guidelines and deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and enthusiasm of the live entertainment
market including sports, concerts, and theater.
- Solid command of basic business principles with ability to work
collaboratively (team player).
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- High level of personal enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Drive for results.Required: -High school diploma, general
education degree (GED), or equivalentDesired: Bachelors degree
(B.A., B.S.) or equivalent in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, or
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience in ticketing, sports, or entertainment
- Experience in creating sales reports and sales forecasts.
- Experience in interpreting market trends.Special Requirements:
Must be comfortable with working night hours, and weekends based on
ticket seasons and scheduled events. (rotation with a flex day
during the week)
- Applicant should reside within a 40-mile radius of Pomona,
NY.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: Starting @ $41,600.00-$59,000/year
with room for quick advancement and growth.
Keywords: StubWorld, Tenafly , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Pomona, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!