Company: DICK'S Sporting Goods
Location: West Nyack
Posted on: January 20, 2023
DescriptionOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing
genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform
at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an
inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we
serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join
the world’s greatest sports team. Compensation range of pay for
role: $14.30 to $22.35.
Bike Technician Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing
passionate customer service and selling through customer
engagement, specifically (but not limited to) our Bike
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the
best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to
show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard
(loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal
- Achieve sales goals through selling bikes and related
- Bike building, repair and service All Teammates are required to
adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as
business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast
- Passion for Bikes DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Tenafly , Bicycle Technician, Professions , West Nyack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!