Posted on: September 16, 2023
HYBRID REMOTE!! AWESOME Commercial Design Firm Seeking PM!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon BrownAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$55,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:Are you looking for hybrid
remote work? If so then read on! Are you an Architectural Project
Manager seeking an awesome role? Do you have Revit experience? If
so then read on! We are a nationwide commercial architectural firm
seeking an amazing candidate to grow with our team. Here are some
of the experience we are looking for: putting together full sets of
CDs, permitting, RFIs, and site visits for upfront verification,
during construction, punch-lists, and meeting with the city for
permit related requirements.Why join us?
- Amazing benefits!
- Great work environment!
- Friendly co-workers!
- Room for professional growth!
- Dynamic salaries!
- National clients!
- Work/life balance!Job DetailsWhat You Need To Apply For The
Project Manager Role:
- Professional Retail/Restaurant/Hospitality experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure preferred
- LEED accreditation preferable
- Proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Basic experience with rendering software
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service
skillsWhat You'll Be Doing For The Project Manager Role:
- Responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects
- Reliable, completes assignments and meets deadlines with
accuracy and completeness
- Follows and gives clear instructions and takes direction from
- Well organized, able to retain knowledge for future use
- Solicits feedback and acts on it; looks to improve self and
- Adjusts to a variety of situations; receptive to new ideas
- Adheres to our design standards
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Communicates with clients in a professional manner
- Mentor and train project team members
- Manage the preparation and quality control of construction
drawings for bid, permit, and client review as well as coordinating
- Manage and prepare submittal packages to permitting
- Manage outside project consultants; civil, structural,
mechanical, electrical, plumbing and client vendors
- Assist in management of client billing and monitor
profitability of respective projects
- Manage daily activities for Project Associates and Interns
- Manage project construction administration, client updates and
coordination with project team
- Manage or attend site surveys and prepare survey reports
- Schedule staff for project team needs
- Schedule project deadlines and communicate with client
- Prepare/review response letters to address comments from
outside drawing review
- Attend municipal planning and zoning meetings
- Attend post construction compliance site visits/punch
- Perform/ review code analysis documents and ADA complianceSo if
you're an Architectural Project Manager seeking a new role please
send your resume today!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Tenafly , Project Manager, Professions , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!