Member Services Representative Part Time
Company: Planet Fitness - NJ/MA One World Fitness
Location: River Edge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Member Services Representative
will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by
providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness
members, prospective members and guests.*Eligible for a $250 cash
sign on bonus if employee meets specified requirements after 90
days of employment.*Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.Employees at a
franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not
employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor
controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their
employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control
the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their
employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance
with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - NJ/MA One World Fitness, Tenafly , Member Services Representative Part Time, Sales , River Edge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!