Junior Sales Account Executive/Business Development
Company: Health Monitor Network
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Health Monitor Network Company SummaryFor over 40 years, Health
Monitor Network (HM) has been the leader in delivering innovative
and effective patient education and engagement products that foster
dialogue between patients and their healthcare professionals. The
company has a network of over 400,000 healthcare professionals
(HCPs) across 200,000 physician offices nationwide, providing
award-winning content to tens of millions of patients. The
company's product line has expanded from unique condition specific
guides and other print publications to one of the fastest growing
content digital point-of-care businesses in the industry. Certified
Great Place to Work for the third year in a row and pace-setter
within the health care Point-of-Care industry!Job
Description/Position Overview: This Junior Sales Executive role
will include: Engaging with new prospective customers and
representing the company. Identifying key decision makers whilst
developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the
targeted markets through cold calling, events, and high-level
prospecting.Essential Job Functions:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and
qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets
through cold calling, events, and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the solutions and services available and tailoring
it to client-specific needs
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and
Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of
pro-active sales activity.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs
- Making use of technology to set up meetings, webinars, and
other digital events whilst travel is limited.For the role you need
to be highly tenacious, driven and have the following skillset:
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication, and
presentation skills --- Be target driven and capable of hitting
KPI's and activity levels
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM advantageous
- Manage RFP process inclusive of PPT presentations, proposal
design and pricing.
- Works closely with marketing team to develop and activate lead
gen programs to attract new opportunities.
- Expertly provide account management; List Matching, document
transfers, as well as client/agency requests and sales
- Develops strong partnerships with Pharma Sales team as well as
internal business partners, (Finance, Marketing, Production,
Editorial and HR to ensure consistency and alignment)
- Manages the CRM and builds and develops the data base from
inception to launch along with appropriate post-launch
- Manages reporting and proper data entry from to ensure the CRM
is functioning properly and optimized for our business needs.
- Supports weekly pipeline tracking and is fluent in excel and/or
- Be an experienced Business Development Executive with a track
record OR be a junior candidate with a REAL desire to get into
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2+ years of experience in sales; preferably working pharma
brands, agencies or media company.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and
- Strong business development and account management
- Demonstrates behaviors and competencies established for a HM
Account Executive.ADA- Physical Demands of the Position:Ability to
frequently sit at a desk working on a computer for extended periods
of time.Must be willing to comply with all COVID related office
policies and procedures as related to health screenings or personal
Keywords: Health Monitor Network, Tenafly , Junior Sales Account Executive/Business Development, Sales , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!