Front Desk Sales & Customer Service Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Pay Rate $15.00 - $15.00 Overview
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. At
our Closter/Waldwick, NJ franchised location, you're part of a team
that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. Our NJ franchises in Closter and Waldwick are
family owned, and have been operating for 15+ years. As a sales and
customer service associate, you'll have a meaningful role to play
as you help clients understand the benefits of regular massage,
skin care and stretch; and establish relationships with members and
guests to grow and retain a client base.
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety.
Outside experts-leaders in their field-were engaged to review the
Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection
prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members,
guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand
standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at
BENEFITS that help you take care of you:
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with
Hourly PLUS Commission averaging from $13-$18 per hour.
- Medical benefits available at reduced rates, PLUS employer
- Matching 401K
- Paid Sick Time, and Paid Personal Time Off
- Travel/Mileage Allowance
- Free or reduced-cost employee massages, facials and retail
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Providing OUTSTANDING customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- PROMOTING the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Protecting our WORKPLACE CULTURE by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and
Keywords: Massage Envy, Tenafly , Front Desk Sales & Customer Service Associate, Sales , Closter, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!